I love your school and would like my child to join as soon as possible. What do I need?
Admissions Guidelines for Meadow Montessori School
- All completed enrollment forms, non-refundable registration fee, and security deposit are due at time of registration.
- Current health and immunization forms must be signed and dated by a doctor prior to the child starting school.
- Each prospective student must be interviewed and introduced to the classroom and school by a staff member prior to starting school.
- To be eligible for kindergarten, a child must be five years old before September 1st.
- Our currently enrolled students and their siblings are given first preference.
- Registration for re-enrollment takes place in spring, after which new applicants are accepted.
Interview Process for New Students at Meadow Montessori School
Prior to enrollment, Meadow Montessori School requires that children participate in a structured half hour classroom visit for observation. At this time, a qualified staff member will interview and evaluate children for school readiness.
Students Welcome to Join Any Time
Meadow Montessori School offers year-round school and afterschool programs. Since learning is individualized, students can enroll at any time.
Although the school encourages parents to enroll their children at the beginning of the school year, students are welcome to join at any time, and transfer students are also accepted throughout the school year.
If you are ready to enroll your child in a program that inspires and encourages growth, schedule a tour of Meadow Montessori private school in Richmond, Texas, today!