“Children are human beings to whom respect is due, superior to us by reason of their innocence and of the greater possibilities of their future.” ~Maria Montessori
Admission requirements and enrollment procedures are as follows:
- All completed enrollment forms, non-refundable registration fee and security deposit are due at time of registration.
- Health Form and immunization records must be signed and dated by a Physician. All required immunizations must be current before a child can start school.
- Each prospective student will be interviewed and introduced to the classroom and school by a staff member before starting school.
- To be eligible for Kindergarten, a child must be five years old before September 1.
- Our currently enrolled students and their siblings are given first preference.
- Registration for re-enrollment takes place in spring, after which new applicants are accepted.
We offer a year round school program. Since Montessori offers an individualized learning program, a child may enroll any time during the year. As vacancies occur during the year, they will be filled from the waiting list. To be placed on the waiting list, all enrollment forms, registration and security fees must be submitted.